This time of year some folks might think Churchill Downs is the place to be for fancy hats and finish lines. Think again! On May 2nd Prairie Meadows was filled with creative minds ready to claim their own trophies- the AMA Nova Awards. Lessing-Flynn won big, but we couldn’t do what we do without our innovative clients. Here’s what we won:
- Second Place, Marketing Communications - Kinze Manufacturing Planter and Grain Cart Literature
- Second Place, Interactive Marketing - Kinze.com
- Best of Category, Copywriting - Ag Leader Technology Insights Magazine
- Best of Category, Direct Marketing - Vermeer ”Nuts About Netwrap” Campaign
- Best of Category, Nonprofit Marketing - The Principal Charity Classic Mobile Site
- Best of Show – Vermeer “Nuts About Netwrap” Campaign
In addition, LF’s Art Director Chris Hanson claimed the award for Best Dressed Male. Who knew a pink bow tie could be so powerful?
So raise your Mint Juleps (or sweet iced teas) to another successful Nova Awards. Congratulations to the team! Bring on 2014!