Lessing-Flynn’s team of experienced marketing and public relations professionals are available to help you by speaking at your next lunch-and-learn or training event. Sometimes finding a speaker can be a bit of a gamble, especially if you’ve never met them in person or have not heard them speak. And all too often, the presentation is just too generic to be applicable to your group. We have a different philosophy about public speaking engagements. First, we talk with you and LISTEN to what your team is looking for. Then we create a customized presentation that meets those pre-determined needs. Our goal is to have your group walk away with a new understanding of the subject matter, have their questions answered, and know where to look if they need more information.
Here’s just a sampling of the subjects that we cover. If you don’t see exactly what you need, we can customize a new presentation for your group.
- Blogging – The Core of a Business Content Strategy
- Branding – Elements of a Brand and How to Make Yours Memorable
- Creative Strategy – It’s a lot More Than a Logo
- Crisis Management – Planning for a Future Crisis Starts NOW.
- E-Mail Marketing – Consistency and Data Management Are Key
- Interactive Strategy – Know What Type of Web Design You Need
- Personal Branding – Creating a Memorable Brand
- Public Relations – A Store of Good Will
- Social Media – What You Should Be Doing and What Can Wait
- Website Marketing – Turn on Your Lead Machine
Our approach is to customize a talk that meets the needs of your group and has the content you need to hear. We’re versatile and can adapt a presentation to fit any time frame, whether it be a lunchtime session or a symposium.
Let us know how we can help! Contact us and we’ll get you taken care of. We look forward to working with you!